Grow With Us
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be involved in planning, implementing and optimising our digital marketing initiatives. You will be developing digital marketing strategies to boost the reach and sales of our products. You will be involved in selecting the channels and deciding strategies for promoting our company’s products.
We are expecting you to have little experience and a huge passion for digital marketing. If you would like to use your digital marketing skills to create a great impact in the healthcare domain, we will love to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram etc. to increase brand awareness about the company and our products.
- Provide inventive design strategies for content marketing
- Be actively involved in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts
- Periodic measurement of digital marketing campaign performance and evaluation of the performance against goals and other key performance indicators
- Collect and interpret data from various marketing campaigns, analyse that data and provide insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Create new strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Identify new digital marketing platforms and ways to capture customer attention
Qualifications and Requirements
- Any graduate degree (Life Sciences/Pharma background will be added advantage)
- 2-3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Good knowledge of all major digital marketing channels, ad serving tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Experience in creative content writing is a good to have
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Ayati Devices Pvt Ltd is a medical devices company based in Bangalore. The team comprises multi-disciplinary individuals, who work together to bring innovative products to the market. Our mission is to solve big healthcare problems using technology. Ayati was incorporated on 9th February 2019. We are strongly focused on products that detect diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage) and prevent foot complications due to diabetes.
We have won multiple start-up awards including the Best Start-Up Award at ATTD (Spain) in 2020. We were one of the finalists at the Mass Challenge accelerator 2022 held in Switzerland. We have been awarded multiple grants such as BIRAC BIG Grant by Government of India, NIDHI Prayas Grant, etc.